Join Dan Tyre who is an original Executive at Hubspot to talk about how you can use inbound to keep your teams connected and to attract the best and bright to your organization. The future of our world is remote and maintain culture will be our greatest challenge. After this webinar, you will be ready to build your remote teams with ease using inbound tactics.
Nathan will sit down with Dan Tyre who was the 6th employee at Hubspot and first salesperson. A company that now operates in 130 countries and has become the most successful marketing software in the world.
This marketing platform was what originally inspired Nathan to build his first company which was a marketing agency located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Dan Tyre joined HubSpot as a member of the original start-up team in 2007, and has led the sales recruiting, sales training, leadership program, and managed national and international sales teams. An authority on Inbound Marketing and sales, Dan is a regular speaker, writer, blogger, instructor, and coach to those who seek inbound success.
What we will cover:
1. What is inbound why is it so important?
2. How can I use inbound to build a better culture and keep my team members connected?
3. How can I use inbound to attract top talent to my company?
4. How can I use inbound to stand out when looking for a job?
5. Why you should focus more on the people than the tech.
6. Why is all of this more important in a remote environment?
7. Pro tips for people that are new to adopting a remote culture.
8. Q & A
Access Dan's book INBOUND ORGANIZATION
This book reveals the beliefs, principles, and strategies of these successful Inbound Organizations so that you can transform your organization into one too.
An Inbound-focused business creates an amazing culture that treats employees and customers like human beings.